Filter by category:
A great way to nurture your child and dog’s relationship and create positive interactions is to help them feel involved in their dog’s pet care. This Halloween presents one such opportunity – they can get creative and do something fun for their pooch by baking some spooktacular treats.
See below for instructions on ‘how to…’ and above image for your ingredients list.
- Wash hands and have your aprons on
- Pop all the ingredients into a large bowl
- Mix together (water is optional to help bind the mixture if your dog peanut butter is very thick)
- Once all mixed together, transfer this onto a clean work surface
- Work the mixture with your hands until a dough has formed
- Roll out the dough and either cut it into strips or stamp it with your favourite cookie cutters
- Pop onto a baking tray
- Bake at 350F/175C for 40 minutes until crunchy
- Once out of the oven, keep them out of the way of curious noses and paws to allow these to cool
Once cool, serve up a Halloween treat to your four-legged friend.
Have fun baking!